Commercial fencing is an essential feature for many businesses and industrial or governmental properties. Commercial properties from Atlanta to Gainesville know that they can trust Chamblee Fence of Atlanta. Chain link fence, commercial fencing, we do it all, and you can rely on our commercial fencing products and installation to help secure your properties.
Chain Link Commercial Fencing
A chain link fence is the preferred choice for many commercial operations, and you need an Atlanta chain link fence installer you can trust. For businesses in Atlanta, commercial metal fencing is a popular choice. Its low-cost installation and durable materials make it a great fencing option. This practical option might be the right choice for your business or property, especially if security is a concern. We offer many different options for chain link commercial fences, including galvanized finishes, barbed wire, and windscreen. Our chain link commercial fence features can include:
- Heavy framework - steel pipe that is the primary support to the heavy fabric. The pipe is set in the ground, often in a concrete footing.
- Heavy fabric - the diamond pattern wire mesh that is attached to the framework. The distinctive pattern comes from the process of making the fabric, in which wire spirals are woven together and pressed flat. The fabric is attached to one of the steel pipes of the framework then stretched to the next pole and attached. This process is repeated until the last pole is reached. Any extra fabric can be unscrewed or cut.
- Galvanized coated finish - a final coating to help prevent corrosion of the heavy fabric. The zinc in the coating protects the steel from rusting for decades.
- Vinyl coated finish - a final coating that covers the heavy fabric to prevent water and other corrosive material from getting to the steel wire mesh.
- Barbed wire - commonly used to fence cattle, barbed wire is steel wire with small, sharp pieces of wire secured to it. By design, it can be harmful to cross.
- Razor ribbon - also referred to as barbed tape, is much sharper than barbed wire and is designed to prevent people from crossing. Though not razor sharp, it can tear and rip at clothing and skin.
- Slats - strips of metal or plastic that slide into the spaces of heavy fabric to provide privacy.
- Windscreen - a fence covering designed to block wind and provide privacy from prying eyes.